We had Austin's pictures taken last week and I love how they turned out. I signed up to have all the proofs emailed to me. It was really hard to pick which ones to buy.
I got this one in an 10X13
I ordered this one in color. I really liked the black and white pictures, but they didn't work with my coupon.
I LOVE them! They turned out so great! Where did you get them done at?? So cute! Does he look anything like Jake? Because they don't seem to look much alike to me in these pictures.
So adorable Marcia! I would of had a hard time picking too. In fact I always have a hard time picking. They always get you with all the cute stuff they can do now. I love how chunky he is. How come it can't be cute when we get bigger! :o)
Those are ADORABLE!!! What sweet little rolls Austin has! Your the second person I've seen that had some really cute pictures done at Target. Maybe I'll give them a try sometime.
8 comments:
I LOVE them! They turned out so great! Where did you get them done at?? So cute! Does he look anything like Jake? Because they don't seem to look much alike to me in these pictures.
Too cute! Where did you get them done, I would have had a hard time deciding what to get as well.
Way too many cute ones to choose from! I just can't get over what a chunk he is - I love it!
So adorable Marcia! I would of had a hard time picking too. In fact I always have a hard time picking. They always get you with all the cute stuff they can do now. I love how chunky he is. How come it can't be cute when we get bigger! :o)
I had them taken at Target.
So cute! I love the first one and all of the ones of you and him! It is so hard not to buy them all!
Those are ADORABLE!!! What sweet little rolls Austin has! Your the second person I've seen that had some really cute pictures done at Target. Maybe I'll give them a try sometime.
Target does a great job. I haven't tried them yet. Maybe next time! Great pics! He's such a cutie!
Post a Comment