Tuesday, July 17, 2007

5K

Aaron and I were in our first 5K last Saturday. I was really nervous, but I survived! Sunday I was so sore I could hardly walk. Aaron is in much better shape than I am and was not sore at all. Lucky guy! I am so glad that Aaron and I did it together. It feels like a nice accomplishment! We will have to do it again next year!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow! Great job guys! That is so cool!

Lisa Pickup said...

Bravo!!

you must have had to train a lot before hand. I don't run but sometimes I try just a little. It is hard on my knees. Good for you two. The kids must have been proud too!

Mindy said...

Nice work! It is a nice accomplishment. Good for you! I was sore too the day after my first one...but I must say it was a lot better to run in Utah than in Texas. Blacktop is easier on my knees/feet than the cement!

~Jen~ said...

Way to go! I just did my first 2 weeks ago and it was tough but so worth it when you cross the finish line! How fun to do that with your husband!

-Laura- said...

Way to go Marcia! Looks like fun! How very brave of you to do it in the middle of the summer. :)

Ku'ulei said...

HURRAY! WHat a great accomplishment!