Friday, July 06, 2007

Family Pictures

We had family pictures taken last week. They turned out pretty good. I really liked the first one, but Jake was crying in the picture. I didn't realize how hard it would be to get a picture with everyone smiling or a least looking at the camera.

















10 comments:

Mindy said...

Those pics are great. You can't really tell that Jake was crying. You all look great! Where did you go?

Sarah said...

They turned out GREAT! I really like the couples one! I wish we had done that with ours but I am ready to go back for my family pictures already (we just went in February). Hannah is just changing so much so fast!

Thanks for sharing, your family is beautiful!

Melanie said...

Wow! I think they all turned out great. I think my favorite is the last one. I love the one of Aaron kissing you! So sweet! I love the one of Jake holding Austin too and them on the train. What a beautiful family!

I agree with Sarah, I wish Daryle & I would of done more single ones together too.

Crystal said...

I love them. Where did you go??

Seable Family said...

Thanks you guys!

Mindy and Crystal -I forgot to mention we had them done at Target.

Melanie - the last picture was the one we ordered in a 10x13 to put in our living room.

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures! They are so cute! You have such a cute, sweet family. We need to get ours done so bad, I guess we'll wait for the next baby to get here first!

~Jen~ said...

I love the first one. I didn't know Jake was crying until I read it in your post.

Katrina said...

Target really!?!? I want to get Christmas pics...i will have to check them out! They look adorable!!

-Laura- said...

SO CUTE!! I think they all turned out great! I've been wanting to get our family picture done, but have been too scared to spend the money on a gamble with Spencer. :)

What a beautiful family!

Ku'ulei said...

Nice pictures. Yes it is so hard to get a good family picture and seems like you guys had a lot of good ones. My favorite picture of the boys is the one on the train. :)