Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Update

I have been a complete slacker when it comes to updating our blog. I feel like we have been really busy, but I don't have any exciting to post about. But here is a little update on our family.

So I am now 34 weeks and counting down the days till this baby gets here. I have been really uncomfortable for a few weeks now and am looking forward to having a new baby. At my doctor's appointment 2 weeks ago the doctor told me that the baby was breech. But at my appointment yesterday he said she is head down now. I was a little stressed about the possibility of having the doctor trying to turn the baby, but we don't have to worry about that now. My doctor has scheduled me to be induced a week early, which I am so grateful for. So I have less than 5 weeks left!

Jake is loving preschool right now. He is so excited for Christmas this year. Santa made an appearance at our ward party and Jake went nuts.

I can't believe that Austin will turn 2 this month. He is talking so much and is into everything. I can't hardly turn my back on him. He sure he keeping me busy.

I will try to post some pictures soon.

4 comments:

Nykreim said...

Good to see you posting again. I am on again off again too! But I have been back on for a while. I can't believe you are already 34 weeks! YEAH! How exciting!

Love you guys and miss you all, Crystal

-Laura- said...

Oh man, I'm so glad baby girl Seable turned herself around! What a relief! It must be a sign that she's going to be an angel. :) I don't know how you do it! Pregnant with two little boys! I'm not even pregnant and I can't keep up with my two!!! Good to hear from you! Keep us updated with your little princess!

Sarah said...

I'm glad she turned! At my last appt, the doc thought my baby was breech, but I still have many more weeks (and I don't think she is). Anyway, you are getting so close! Are you ready?

Two Drty Lil' Hands said...

Oh I can't wait to see the precious new baby!! I'm so glad she isn't breech anymore, I hate scary things!