I take a lot of pictures. I have like 200 pictures that I just developed that I need to scrapbook. I was totally caught up till we moved here almost a year ago. Now I am getting behind, so I tried the other day to get some pages done. This was all I got done, but at least it is a start. I love scrapbooking, but it is sometimes hard to find the time to do it. I tell myself after Jake is in bed at night I will try to scrapbook, but by then I am totally exhausted. But I am not going to give up on perserving out family memories. Jake loves looking at his scrapbooks and calls them "his books".
4 comments:
VERY cute!!! Seeing your pages made me want to get out all of my stuff! I know what you mean, I am so far behind now too. Ever since Spencer was born I haven't had hardly anytime to get it done.
Hi Marcia, I was caught up once too!:o) I think we may of both inherited the camera gene somewhere in the family tree! At Christmas I developed over 300 pictures.. I think I am going on my 3rd full box of pictures!! I don't know how I am ever going to get caught up~You make me want to scrap though by looking at your cute pages!
It's so hard to find the time, but your pages turned out great! I need to get caught up on Ben's pictures before this next baby comes or I'll get REALLY behind, I'm sure. I'm like you though and just want to sit and relax by the time Ben goes to bed. Even though it's so much fun, sometimes you still have to make yourself sit down and do it!
Very cute pages! You are so talented! I got so behind when I moved too - it can be overwhelming!
Post a Comment