We had such a wonderful Christmas this year. We spent Christmas day at our house. This was our second Christmas morning waking up in our own home and I really like doing that. The boys opened presents around 8 and it was so much fun to watch their excitement.
Grandpa Seable gave Austin a candy cane and he was in heaven. Austin usually will not sit still, but I guess a candy cane will do the trick. 
Christmas Eve - Doesn't Jake look excited.
Christmas Eve - Doesn't Jake look excited.
I love their Christmas pj's
Jake was so excited to leave cookies for Santa.
Jake had such a great time opening presents this year. He especially loved this fire truck from Grandpa and Grandma Pickup. Austin of course loved all the wrapping and boxes. He was in such a happy mood.
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!
4 comments:
How fun to see Jake so excited. I'm looking forward to next year when Ben gets what's going on a little more. Glad you all had a good Christmas!
Great pictures! I always love watching how excited they get...
Hopefully I will get my computer back this week and can post some new pictures...
Glad you had a great day! Your Christmas card was so cute.
Oh my goodness that picture of Austin is soooo cute! He is so happy!
I love their pjs! Sounds like a lot of fun!
how cute! I love the green pj's hope your New Year will start out safe and with good health. All the best sweetie
Post a Comment