Thursday, December 13, 2007

Teeth


I looked in Austin's mouth the other day and discovered he has 2 new molars. So now he has a total of 7 teeth. Doesn't that seem like a lot for an 11 month old? I can't believe how fast he is growing. In just a couple of weeks he will be one! I don't think he is will be walking by his first birthday. Just this week he is starting to try and stand on his own. He is such a fast crawler, so I don't think he has much desire to walk. And it also doesn't help that Jake pushes him down every time he tries to stand. Poor little guy.

4 comments:

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

2 molars!! Holy cow! Bergen has 7 teeth but they're all in front!! He's getting so big! THey grow too fast!!! Merry Christmas!

Ku'ulei said...

Wow! That is a lot of teeth. Well, I think my kids might be slow at getting theirs...? I can't believe he's almost one already! It seems like just weeks ago I was refreshing your page to see if you had him yet! :)

Mindy said...

how exciting! Austin has the front 8 and I'm just waiting for two of his molars to come through. I mean they are bulging at the seams. It's like they're in, but still covered with gums. He is getting so big!

-Laura- said...

Awww...cute Austin! My kids get their teeth really early too. I can't remember when Spencer got his molars but I feel like he's had them forever, so it was probably around when he turned one.