OK Laura, this was really hard, but here are 5 things about me that most people don't know.
1) I hate to be tickled. When my dad would tickle me when I was little I would just scream. My dad would think that it was funny, but I just hated it!
2) Aaron tells me all the time that I am obsessive compulsive and I think the older I get the more this is true. I hate things being all out of order or cluttered. It drives me crazy. I am always making lists of all the things I need to get done. I vacuum my living room almost everyday. And I just can't hardly function if my house is messy. I love to have a clean house!
3) I am so indecisive. I have such a hard time making choices by myself. It takes me forever to make the decision to buy something. Then after I buy something I get terrible buyers remorse.
4) I have a horrible fear of speaking in public, especially church. This has become a lot harder over the past year since I have been teaching Gospel Doctrine in our ward.
5) I love going to look at model homes or houses that we could never afford to live in. I love to see how they are decorated. I would love to go back to school one day and get a degree in interior design.
I have a few more so I will keep on going to see how many I can get ...
6) I talk to myself all the time.
7) I love to sing, but I guess my voice isn't too good, because Jake screams when I sing!
8) Someday after I am done having babies, I want to have plastic surgery. I want a tummy tuck and a boob reduction/lift. Hopefully that is not too personal.
9) I hate scary movies. They totally freak me out! After Aaron and I watched the movie What Lies Beneath, I had to sleep with the lights on for a week.
10) I could honestly spend all day at Target. I love that store.
11) I'm really bad with grammar and Aaron always has to correct me.
Now I tag Malinda, Melanie, and Shaunna. What are 5 things about you that most people don't know?
9 comments:
You are so cute Marcia. It was fun getting to know you better. I never knew we were so much alike! I'm all for the plastic surgery after the birthing years too, except I'll take whatever they "reduce" from you!
Brianne took the words out of my mouth! I was totally going to say you are so cute. I wish you were here... come visit soon okay? :)
Lol! You're so funny! I'm with you on the grammar thing. Maybe its something with lawyers, since they have to work on their writing so much in law school. I think Anthony cringes sometimes when he sees my writing.
I love it! This was a great idea b/c now I get to know you a little better. I totally agree w/ you about the plastic surgery. If only I could convince Travis!! :-)
hey marcia, what is this? who is laura? do tell me about what you are doing. I just have to know!
Thanks Marcia! You ARE so cute! Now I know why we're such good friends (not that I didn't know before) - we're very much alike! I could say "ditto" to most of your things. Although I have to say I didn't know about the tickling thing, how funny!
Maybe we should all have a plastic surgery party one day when we're all done with babies. I tell Kyle all the time that when we're done having kids he better be a famous psychologist making big bucks so I can get it done too! We can all blog about our aches and pains together. :)
You are so funny! I am with you on the tickling thing - I will try to post my 5 things soon!
Hi Marcia,
O.K. you got me thinking.....I will post in a day or two and let you know what my secrets are!
Too fun! thanks for sharing MArcia! My boys yell when I sing too!
Post a Comment