Monday, April 16, 2007

My baby is 3!

Today was Jake's 3rd birthday. I can not believe how fast time has gone by. Jake is such a sweet boy and can not imagine him not being in our family. I love him so much!
We had a great day today, just really busy.
On the day Jake was born.

Jake's 1st birthday


Jake's 2nd birthday



Jake with some of his birthday toys today.

5 comments:

~Jen~ said...

Okay, when I first came to your blog I mis-read the title. I read Baby #3 (don't ask me how!) - I thought WOW! But then I realized what was going on. Happy birthday to Jake! Time sure flies by, I remember your mom telling me that you were pregnant with Jake - I was pregnant with Isabella at that time too. Congrats to mom and dad as well for getting through the first 3 years, I'm glad the terrible twos are over but there are some fun phases with age 3 too!

-Laura- said...

Happy Birthday Jake!! I can not believe that you are already 3 - I remember going to your mom's baby shower right before she had you. You are one cute kid!!!

Melanie said...

Happy birthday Jake! 3 is a fun age!

Sarah said...

Awww! Happy Birthday little guy!

Lisa Pickup said...

hi sweetie,
thank you for sharing. What a great first picture. Enjoy him today and everyday. How very special he is. How so very blessed you and aaron are.

xoxoxox