Monday, April 02, 2007

My Babies

So who do my babies look like?

Can you tell who is who?

5 comments:

Malinda said...

I can tell them apart... although they really do look a lot alike. I never really saw it before. The one in the left is Austin and the right is Jake...Right??
I miss those babies

Melanie said...

That was going to be my guess too! Austin on the left, Jake on the right! I don't know if I think they look alike...what do you think Marcia? I don't think that Natalie and Lindsey look alike until I look at baby pictures and have to take a double look.

-Laura- said...

Left Austin, Right Jake?? They definitely look like brothers. I always thought Janelle and Spencer looked pretty different until I compared their baby pictures, and was surprised at the resemblance. They're both such cutie pants!!

Sarah said...

They are too cute! They seem to have similar facial features but different shapes. If that makes sense... that's how my girls are. They are both handsome little guys.

Seable Family said...

Yes Austin is on the left and Jake is on the right. I don't think they look very much alike. But they do have some similar features. Jake has Aaron's head shape and ears and Austin has Aaron's eyes. But I am not sure if either one of them look like me.