Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Our Easter Weekend

We had a great weekend, just busy. I taught on Sunday so I felt extra crazy this weekend. We went over to Aaron's parents for Easter dinner. Jake had a great time playing with his cousins.
Jake with his Easter basket


Doesn't Jake look cute?

I didn't get a picture of Jake and Austin together in their Easter Outfits, so they have separate pictures.


We went to an Easter egg hunt on Saturday that was packed. It was so crazy. I don't know if you can see the playground at the top left of the picture, but as soon as the race started Jake took of running to the playground. He didn't care about the eggs, just playing on the slide.





Aaron gave me some pink tulips last week. I love tulips. It was so sweet of Aaron to surprise me!


1 comment:

Melanie said...

Love the Easter pics! That is a great picture of Jake and Aaron. Tyler had that same sweater 2 years ago. I love Austin's cute outfit! Tulips are so pretty, its too bad we don't get to enjoy them longer! I did my 5 things! It actually came out to be 10! :o)