Thursday, April 12, 2007

Tons of pictures from the past!!!

Laura I am copying your idea. It was really fun looking at all these old pictures. It just took me a while to get them all scanned and on the computer.I think this was from my 14th birthday party. Recognize Laura, Sarah, and Heather?



This is from girls camp in 1994. I see Mindy, Jen, Laura, Sarah, Tori, Malinda, Melissa. Do you Recognize any other bloggers?



Allen First Ward - Girls Camp



Prom- 1999. Do you recognize Kuluei and Shaunna?



Me and Shaunna getting our hair done before Prom.





Laura, Me and Sarah. This picture is from a Halloween party. This one is really scary!!!

Choir trip to Nashville if I am remembering right. This is Laura, Sarah, and Jessica. That was such a fun trip. What great memories.


Yes Laura and I were hardly ever apart. I think this was from our sophomore year after a choir concert. Laura do you remember when Morgan ripped my choir dress down the front? My mom had to sew a seam down the front.



For Valentines Day we did a Mystery Date Night. We made this nice dinner at my parent's house and used fancy china and candles. It was really fun, except I don't think I date was on time. I remember him being very late.





I think Laura and I were in 9th grade and Sarah was in 8th.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny - I forgot all about that prom! Looking back at the pictures I remember you had the prettiest dress! That was a good stroll down memory lane!

Sarah said...

How embarrassing! I look like such a baby. :) It's really weird, but I don't remember some of those things... like the halloween one (scary) and the date at your house. Did I block those out for some reason I wonder? :) I'm glad you shared though. One day I'll get around to it!

Brianne said...

So fun...the blue choir dresses bring back so many memories! I know you guys aren't that much younger than me, maybe only one of two grades, but I still think of most of you as those girls in the pictures. I guess because that was the last time I actually saw most of you! It's weird for me to think of myself as grown up and a mom, and even weirder to think of you younger girls that way. I don't know, I guess I'm in denial about getting old!

-Laura- said...

Ha ha, those pictures are hilarious!!! That Halloween one is pretty scary. What were we?? Zombie cheerleaders?? What fun times!

Mindy said...

Those are some great pics! Makes for a good laugh (remembering myself of course!)

Bec said...

hahahaha!! those are halarious!! sarah you do look like a little baby!! man those pics are classic!

Tori said...

Marcia, I love the pics!!! Ryan was looking through your site and he was like, hey, look at this pic...and I was like, what the? Oh, the good ol days. :) Gotta love the puffed sleeve shiny choir dresses, huh.

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

My gosh! What a fun blast from the past!!!!!! I had forgotten about that V-day date. Loved my bangs!

Melissa said...

Hi Marcia! What hilarious pictures. Yuck! I totally remember those choir dresses! Can you imagine I actually felt cool to have one!